Wherever reliable board-to-cable connections are required, the iBridge connector family offers suitable solutions. iBridge connections are used, for example, in LED lighting technology, in data transmission applications or in the automotive sector. The connectors are characterized by a high current carrying capacity of up to five amperes per contact. Thanks to the retaining brackets integrated in the female connectors, secure plugging is possible.
- up to 5 A current load per contact
- secure hold thanks to locking tabs
- polarized contacts
- positive locking
- Female connectors with guides
- Use at high temperatures
- Cable cross-sections AWG 22 and AWG 24
- gold-plated contacts optional
- different number of poles available
- Tele- and data communication
- LED lighting technology
The ERNI iBridge connectors are characterised in particular by their secure hold and their excellent current rating. They are therefore ideal for use in vehicles and for many other applications.
Do you have questions about the products of the iBridge family? We would be pleased to advise you in detail. Contact us now.