The DIN-41612/IEC-60603-2 family of connectors consists of 13 different basic shapes. The connectors are suitable for printed circuit boards and the transmission of electrical signals with frequencies up to three megahertz. Their grid dimension is 2.54 mm. Different shape variants enable a large range of applications. Male and female terminal strips are available with higher and lower contact thickness for various voltages.
- conformance to standards
- RoHS compliant
- broad range of accessories
- secure mating is guaranteed
- dual beam female contacts
- various connection technologies
- partial assembly possible
- tested mating system
- robust contacts
- up to 160 contacts
Connection of DIN 41612 / IEC-60603-2, also called VG terminal strips, are mainly designed for multi-pin electrical connections of PCBs in the low-voltage range. The connectors have pin counts up to 160 and are suitable for the connection of plug-in boards with the backplane of a 19-inch rack. Male and female terminal strips must be fastened by solder technology or pressfit technology onto the circuit board.
A wide range of variants of DIN 41612 / IEC-60603-2 connectors results in a huge application range. In measurement technology the connectors can be used in measurement systems or analysis and test devices.
- Telecommunication: for example for wiring control cabinets and distribution boxes
- Medical technology: for diagnostic equipment and medical devices, for example
- Rail technology: for example for the WLAN infrastructure or the passenger information system
- Industry: for example for wiring in machine construction, automation technology and system technology
- Military and civil aviation
The application range of our DIN 41612 / IEC-60603-2 connectors is extraordinarily large. Connectors can be made between stacked PCBs, between PCBs and backplanes or between cables and PCBs. If you would like to learn more about the practical DIN 41612 / IEC-60603-2 connectors and their many different variants, we will be happy to consult with you in detail. Contact us now.