April 30, 2014
MaxiBridge dual row
ERNI is expanding the MaxiBridge cable connector system for a dual row version.
The new 10-pin or 20-pin connectors with a current carrying capacity of up to 12 A per contact on 2.54 mm grid is excellent for heavy-duty and space-saving connections between circuit boards and external devices. The straight and angled male connector is fitted with SMT termination. The female connector with 180° outgoing cable unit has corresponding contact chambers for crimp contacts. Cable cross sections of AWG 18 to AWG 26 can be processed. Among the typical application areas there are different industries like automotive, telecommunications, industrial and medical technology.
- Pitch: 2.54 mm
- Number of pins: 2 x 5; 2 x 10
- Current carrying capacity per contact: up to 12 A
- Connection: Male Connector SMT, Female Connector crimp
- Discrete stranded wires AWG 18, 20, 22, 24, 26
- Straight and angled Male Connector
- Coplanarity of the male contacts including solder clips < 0.1 mm
- Female Connector with 180° cable outlet
- Dual locking of crimp contacts
- 4 colored housing codes
- Tough locking of Male and Female Connector