May 2, 2018
M12 - 12- and 17 pins
Over the last three decades, the M8/M12 connector system has established itself as that preferred device- connection for use in rough environment which re- quire a reliable, robust coupling solution.
With various pin counts and a number of cable types, plug con- figurations and plug codings, the M8/M12 connec- tor covers a wide spectrum of requirements. ERNI Electronics is now expanding its already-extensive portfolio to include versions with higher pin counts.
- high pin count in the standard M12 design
- design-in suitable for the ERNI M8/M12 range
- SMT, shieldable and suitable for automated processes
- space saving for very compact device design
- compensation of device interfaces
- a single plug for bus, I/O, control, service and safety signals
- enables more ports; for instance, for I/O boxes
- M12 instead of M23 for multi-pin connections of valve terminals
- sensors, cameras, scanners, rotary encoders
- I/O boxes, sensor/actuator multi-pin connections