ERNI Asia Holding Pte. Ltd. , located in Singapore, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Swiss-based ERNI Electronics and ERNI’s headquarter for the Asian region. In Asia, ERNI is currently supplying to 13 different countries and has registered offices in Singapore, China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen), India (Bangalore), Japan (Tokyo), Thailand (Bangkok) and Korea (Seoul) as well as a manufacturing facility in Thailand (Lamphun).
ERNI Electronics is a leading global manufacturer and worldwide supplier of a broad line of interconnects for the automotive, automation, telecommunications, data communications, computer, industrial and medical markets. As a leading manufacturer of connectors, ERNI strives to help the world of electronics to operate smoothly and successfully.
Business IT Specialist (m/w/d)
- Familiarize yourself with business processes and requirements, advise on process improvement and application/execution in the relevant IT systems such as optimizing performance in our ERP platform
- Collaborate with Department Heads and implementation team members to establish software and system requirements and ensure project operations
- Participate in the evaluation and technical analysis of business requirements, and assist in defining program requirements and software configuration
- Develop Jet reports to support on Sales, Accounting and Operations departments for reporting and measurement of KPI’s
- Document system architecture and technical specifications, and support and train end users
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors with rules and guidelines
- Strong understanding of financial, inventory, purchasing, distribution, as well as experience customizing Microsoft Dynamics NAV application software
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure technologies (Vmware, Citrix, SAN- and NAS-Storages, MS Exchange)
- Solid understanding of concepts governing relational database structures, the use of reporting/query tools and the construction of structured query language (SQL) statements
- Strong project management skills and ability to understand and transform the business needs and processes into systems and technology. Able to set the right priorities in a high dynamic, sales-driven environment.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience. 5+ years of Microsoft centric application development with at least two years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics systems.
What we offer
- Basic Monthly Salary: SGD 5,000 – SGD 7,000
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Optical
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Collaborate and work with international colleagues
Please send your application with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org